Well, hello there!
Just checking in, dear readers…how is your summer going? Mine? It’s fantastic. Here’s a quick rundown on what I’ve been up to –
1. Preparing for a yoga and books summer camp that I am doing with my super, duper friend, D’Etta Broam.
2. READING. Lots and lots of READING. I am still doing the #bookaday challenge and the #nerdcott challenge and I am now also doing the #summerthrowdown challenge. Which, by the way, I would LOVE to see ALL of my friends do…especially my teacher friends! You can sign up here. If you sign up and read during July, I’ll give you a prize. Seems to work for the kids! 😉
3. Sharing lots of cool stuff that I find on my Learning Commons Facebook page.
4. Trying to figure out weird stuff like why this person would use my profile information on Twitter??? Have reported to Twitter 2 times and will do so again tomorrow because, like, nothing seems to have happened…are you listening @twitter @support #twitter #support??? I am @librarygoddess, by the way. You can also find me @mrsbyrdfort
5. Drinking coffee, going to yoga, working out, seeing my friends, spending time with my dogs, spending time with Marty Fort, and spending time with my dad.
How about you?
PS – Here are some things I love on the Internet right now –