Alright, Cathy tagged me. 7 random, unknown things, all about me!
1. As a child, I would throw a temper tandrum every single Sunday night (the whole kicking, screaming, crying deal). To this day, no one really knows why. We’re thinking I didn’t want to go to school, but the thing is, I liked school and was fine on Monday morning. Just an odd kid, I guess.
2. I am an only child (could explain why I am so odd at times).
3. I am very terrible at math and spelling.
4. I am very terrible at singing (and acting too, probably…never tried), however, I dream of being in musical theater. Rock operas are my favorite: Tommy, Rocky Horror Picture Show, and Hedwig and the Angry Inch…I love, love, love them!
5. Another love, which unfortunate close friends of mine know about, is karaoke. I love to sing karaoke. Loudly and totally out of tune.
6. In college, I was a DJ on WUSC.
7. Every little girl’s dream come true: I really did get a pony for Christmas one year.
Here are the rules:
– Link to the person that tagged you and post the rules on your blog.
– Share 7 random and or weird things about yourself.
– Tag 7 random people at the end of your post and include links to their blogs (I tagged 5…it’s dinner time!).
– Let each person know that they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.